Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Roommate Experience #5

It's back! The fifth installment of the critically acclaimed, Academy award nominated, Roommate Experience!

Okay so maybe I haven't won an "Academy Award" yet, but my fingers are still crossed! 

Today I had the chance to finally have an interview with a wonderful friend of mine Chanel Johnson.  Chanel is from Paulsboro, NJ and she is known to speak her mind.  She is a very caring and loyal friend.  I had fun during this interview, so I hope you all enjoy!

P.S She IS KNOWN TO SPEAK HER MIND. (ha.ha) 

1.) What is the worse thing about having a roommate?

-"Having a roommate can sometimes drive you insane.  It can get especially difficult when you aren't used to sharing your personal space.  I had a roommate once who wasn't the most hygienic person I knew.  She would use the same bottle of body wash for months!  My room would smell and on top of it all she was loud and rude!  There would be times when I would be sleeping and she would yell at the top of her lungs while on the phone.  I'm sleeping, why would you do that?!"


2.)What are some reasons to dorm and why?

-"There are a few good things about living in a dorm.  For one you get to get away from home and you will have a sense of independence. Everyone wants to move out out of their parent's house as a teenager so why not dorm at a school?  Another reason is that you get to meet life long friends.  I've come across a few.  Living in a dorm at college will be an experience you will never forget.  I think you will be able to handle yourself in ways you wouldn't be able to if you were still living at home with your parents.  I would recommend for everyone in high school to go away for college and experience living in a dorm."  

3.)What is the scariest thing that's happened to you while at your dorm room?

-"I'm usually not afraid of too much except for spiders (Arachnophobia to the fullest).  I remember watching a few paranormal movies and beginning to notice little things going on in the dorm room.  I would randomly feel uneasy while in my dorm room.  One night as I was leaving for work I walked out of my room and noticed a figure in my kitchen.  All I could make out was something that looked like a face.  I ran back in my room and slammed my door.  I immediately woke my roommate up and made her go look again with me and when we did, it wasn't there." 

I would hate to have a funky roommate and lord knows if I saw a figure in my kitchen I would pass out immediately!  

You can check Chanel out on Twitter@MissMe_Always5
or follow her on Instagram- @missme_always5 

Thanks for reading!

-L.U.J

No comments:

Post a Comment