Sunday, December 23, 2012

Monopoly & Religion

Congrats college students, you survived the apocalypse! You get to write another research paper, and you get to take another final doesn't it feel amazing?!

Okay so last night, I went on a rampage playing Monopoly with a couple of friends.  I had so much money that I didn't know what to do with myself.  I'm talking Donald Trump Tycoon money.  I literally had to sit on the floor because my hands were too heavy from holding all those stacks!

Okay...I only had five thousands dollars, but I was winning!
Once we finished the game we all started talking about what we're going to do after we graduate college.  The conversation somehow evolved into religion.

I have always thought that you should believe what you want and let others believe what they want.  Faith in my eyes is bigger than a sole religion.

One of my friends showed us a video that truly opened my eyes to what religion is perceived to be.  As I've mentioned in many of my posts, College is about knowledge, so no matter what religion you follow, this video will surely spark some type of thought, enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment