Saturday, April 20, 2013

NBA Playoffs


The NBA Playoffs begin today and I am excited! The regular season has ended and If you love basketball you know that these playoffs are going to be great!


I took the time to make my brackets and I found myself doubting it a bit.  Nonetheless, I had to stick with it.  Here is my bracket.



I know what some of you are thinking, "Is he serious?" well yeah, I am.  It took me some time to put certain teams over others but I feel that this is an overall good bracket.

Whether you like them or not, the Lakers showed determination and made it into the Playoffs.  I do not think that a "Kobeless" Lakers team can beat Manu, Tim, and Tony in a series, but we shall see.  It is going to be tough to beat the Nuggets at home but the way Steph Curry has played this season, It might be possible.

Did you see what he did to the Knicks? Overall I have the Miami Heat taking it again because there is no denying the MONSTER that is Lebron James. He also has a great set of guys to back him up.

If you agree or don't agree with my bracket, tweet me at @Mr_Uceta21 and let's discuss it!

For those of you that are into the whole "NBA is rigged" Theory, here's an interesting video I recently saw.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment