Monday, April 1, 2013

Is studying abroad too expensive? Or is studying abroad cheaper than studying in the US?


What if you found out that studying abroad is actually cheaper than studying in the US?

Have you ever considered studying abroad, but felt like it was too expensive? 

YouҀve come to the right place.

Cheapstudyabroad.com was created just for that reason.

Hello, my name is Cindy, and I am the founder of Cheapstudyabroad.com. I recently had the opportunity and privilege of studying abroad in Phuket, Thailand. It was one of the most beautiful places IҀve ever seen!After returning home from Thailand, I decided that I would love nothing more than to help more students like myself, experience a whole new world.
I was one of the many students who look at brochure after brochure, and still decide that studying abroad is too expensive. However, I found the perfect destination for me and I was able to fly, study, and live in Thailand for four months all under 5,000 USD.

Studying abroad IS an amazing experienceŀand it IS affordable.

IҀve partnered together with a company by the name of Asia Exchange that is located in Finland. They have been sending students from all over the world to study abroad in Asia since 2007. After having been a part of one of their programs ( I studied abroad with Asia Exchange in Spring of 2012 in Phuket, Thailand), I knew that creating this partnership would be beneficial to so many more American students.
When I spoke to my study abroad coordinator she referred me to so many programs that were just a little out of my budget. Students look at those prices and think thatҀs all there is. However, we are one of the many independent programs out there that are much more affordable.
All in all, my hopes are to further spread the word about how wonderful Asia ExchangeҀs programs truly are, how amazing my experience was while studying abroad in Asia, and to increase the knowledge for those students who believe studying abroad will never be possibleŀespecially because of their finances.
Please visit Cheapstudyabroad.com to find out how YOU too, can afford to study abroad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment