Thursday, February 14, 2013

Read About My Foray Into Online Leadership Degrees While I Worked A Full Time Job.



leadership training degree online
All performance reviews would indicate that employees who have better leadership skills are rated better and their professional growth is much higher than other employees. Realizing that, I decided that to excel professionally, I should have some leadership training.

But before I discuss my foray into leadership training, let me define the term рleadershipҀ for you. Merriam Webster dictionary has a simple definition of leadership ր рcapacity to leadҀ. This means that leadership involves inspiring people and motivating them to do the work you want them to do. Although this analogy may sound disparaging to some, good leaders are like master puppeteers. They pull the right strings and breathe in life into the beautiful performers of their show. Moreover, good leaders, like puppeteers remain in the background but their art is reflected in the excellence and coordination of the teams they lead.

Read more 뀀

No comments:

Post a Comment