Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Roommate Experience #3

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another dose of
The Roommate Experience!




At a recent trip up to Rhode Island I visited a great friend of mine,
Ashlee Saunders.
  




This girl has been a good friend of mine for about two years so I had to ask her about her dorm room stories! He're our interview! 






What were three reasons for why you chose to dorm?

"In my eyes, dorming in college has a huge effect on one's overall college experience.  In my first year of college I decided to dorm in one of my university's resident halls because of the excitement I knew it would bring me.  Three reasons why I chose to dorm were meeting new people with potential to meet my possible life long friends, to understand the feeling of living in a resident's hall and for the memories I knew were in my future. Those memories would be with me for life."    


If you had a roommate who was extremely dirty, how would you handle that situation?

"It's funny you ask that, because in the past year of dorming I did in fact deal with that problem. The roommate I was matched with was not the cleanest person.  It got to a point where I felt the room was reaching a certain level that I could not handle.  Most of the time when I would confront my roommate she would just agree with me in cleaning the room on that exact day instead of turning it into an argument."

What is your craziest dorm room story?  I want details!

"During my second year dorming, the scariest thing happened to me.  One of my friends from home came to stay the weened and we were just hanging in my room.  Once we decided to leave the room, we were smacked in the face by a huge smoke cloud.  We didn't ask any questions and ran to the stair way as fast as possible.  We were forced to stay outside until four in the morning. Rhode Island weather wasn't the nicest that night, we were freezing! We thought something was wrong so once we decided to go back inside, we found out that an immature resident decided to spray our faces with a fire extinguisher."






I hope everyone enjoyed this interview!

If you want to follow Ashlee on twitter, follow this link!
 
https://twitter.com/ashpaigee




No comments:

Post a Comment