Saturday, August 25, 2012

TOP 5 HORROR FILMS!





I am ecstatic that the official trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 is out!

On my spare time I love to write and watch movies.  My favorite genres are Horror and Suspense.  The Paranormal Activity series are some of my favorite movies.  So this week I decided to list the TOP 5 Horror/Suspense films.

The plot twists that some of these movies have are incredible!  Let's be honest, studying all the time is no way to live life.  So go take some time off and watch five great films!

5) Shutter Island
This movie has one of those "OMG" endings.  Leonardo DiCaprio is definitely a captivating character in this film.  You will be at the edge of your seat until the end.



4) The Uninvited
No one likes a pushy step parent and this movie does a great job of portraying that. This movie packs a serious punch and is GUARANTEED to be a jaw dropper!


    





 
3) Dead Silence

I am a little too old to be scared of puppets, but this movie has such an eerie concept to it, that I couldn't help but to jump.  Chuck Norris would even flinch at some scenes. (He wouldn't dare round house kick any of these puppets).  






2) Paranormal Activity 2

First off, I like all of these movies, but this one I LOVE!   The fact that a baby was introduced in this film adds depth to the actual story that this entire series is portraying.  Some of my closest friends and I actually sat for two hours after the film discussing what might happen next!


















 
1) INSIDIOUS

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING! Hollywood is known for spending millions in movies, but at a low $800,000 Insidious was spectacular.  As soon as the movie starts you begin to sense that eeriness that we all love in a Horror movie.  Once this roller coaster picks up it feels like an eternity before it slows down.  If you want to jump out of your seat or cover your eyes in fear, pick this movie up IMMEDIATELY!  Just look at that face!
























I know it's a little early for Halloween marathons, but if you are like me and absolutely love a good movie, drop what you're doing right now, and go watch some of these films!

(No garments were soiled in the making of this list.....okay, maybe just one pair)

Catch you next time,
L.U.J

No comments:

Post a Comment