Saturday, August 25, 2012

Books on a Budget

Books, Books, Books, Buying books are unavoidable when going to college.  ItҀs sad to say that I have purchased a book that cost $125.00 I know, I know, some people have paid even more for their books!  Any ONE book over a hundred bucks should be illegal. 
 



 Luckily for you guys I have a gem of a website.
Campusbookrentals.com




 
 
Those are the threebooks I rented this quarter and look at the total.  For three books I paid $82.70.  Nothing near the $125.00 IҀve paid in the past for ONE book.


This is a rental website so obviously the books must be returned, but lucky for us,
they send a return package as well.  

By renting books on this website you're saving money, which in turn makes your college experience that less stressful.


Catch you next time, 

L.U.J

No comments:

Post a Comment