Friday, August 24, 2012

Time Management


TodayҀs post is about a simple idea to focus on when studying:  Time Management.

        Any time you have something due it is best to knock it out as soon as possible.  I would definitely sound like a hypocrite if I didn't admit to being a slave to procrastination.  College is synonymous with due dates, long nights of research, and stress.  The mind bottling thing about College and work for that matter, is that it doesn't have to be that way.  Now I know what you're thinking..."Did Leo just solve one of the world's largest mysteries?"  I regret to inform you that I didn't, its a concept that has been around for ages! Time Management.

I know that my attention span is probably similar to a goldfish's (3 seconds people!) but there are ways to focus.

  • Instead of reaching a prestige in Call of Duty, reach for your mouse and sign into blackboard. 
  • Realize that it is highly unlikely that you are doing research on Facebook, SIGN OUT.
  • Make a "To-Do" list, it really does help
  • Always keep due dates in mind. If you wait for last minute, you'll raise your stress level.
I have definitely been caught in a situation where papers were due, and unfortunately I waited for the last minute to do them.  Surviving College isn't an impossible task.  If you prioritize, everything can be done. 



    Learn from my mistakes!!

    IF YOU CAN DO IT NOW, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE LAST MINUTE TO GET IT DONE!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment