Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Almighty Leo

 Hello world, 

My name is Leodanis Uceta Jr, but everyone calls me Leo.  I am 21 years old from the Dominican Republic. I was born and raised in Passaic, New Jersey.  Once high school was over, I made the decision that I wanted to be the first in my family to go into the Criminal Justice field.  I made the choice of attending Berkeley College at the Woodland Park campus. It excites me to say that I am in the graduating class of 2012.  I am expecting to graduate this December with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.  I am hoping to have a career based in the Criminal Justice field, but I am also aware that my favorite thing to do is write.  Writing is a passion of mine, so after Berkeley, I will be pursuing a Masters degree in English. I have yet to choose a University.  I come from a large family, so my getaway has always been writing.  

 If  you couldn't tell by the title of this post, I am a clown.  I can definitely be serious, but at any given moment I can burst out with a spontaneous thought or action.  Growing up surrounded by so many people allowed me to develop a better understanding of individuality. 


I credit this quality of mine to the fact that I have a HUGE family.  Have you ever heard of the stereotype that Hispanics always come from large families?  Well my family doesn't fall far from the tree!


(Okay so maybe we arenҀt that large, but weҀre getting there!)

With all these personalities butting heads all the time, I had to find my own unique qualities.  Luckily for me it was making people laugh and my passion for writing.

I have no wish for ultimate riches or fame.  The only thing I desire is that one day I touch many people through my writing and reach my highest potential.  

Oh and to have a smile as great as his!  
 






Catch you next time, 

L.U.J


No comments:

Post a Comment