Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Season Premieres

It feels good to be off a week doesn't it? When ever it comes to my R&R, glued to a T.V is where you'll find me.  It isn't the healthiest place to be, but some shows are just too good! (you know i'm right)

The fall is known for releasing season premieres and this fall is looking great!!

If you've viewed my "Top 5 Horror Films" post you'll know that I love the whole "scary, ghoul, paranormal" genre.  I have to admit that I also love anything that can make me laugh, even if it's a poor attempt at a horror film (*cough* Drag me to hell *cough*). I am very excited to share that a couple of my favorite shows are back for a new season. 

Dexter: If you love a good thriller, this series is a must watch! Dexter Morgan is the main character who lives a double life.  By day he's a blood splatter analyst and a father, and by night he's a blood thirsty serial killer.  Season 7 is teasing to be one of the most exhilarating seasons by far.

"Dexter" Season 7 premieres Sun, Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. on Showtime 


The Walking Dead:  If the title doesn't give it away, this show is about ZOMBIES!  I am well aware that not everyone gets as excited as I do about a zombie show, but TRUST ME when I tell you that this show is more than rotting flesh and post apocalyptic chaos.  The drama in this show can "out-hollywood" any afternoon soap. Guaranteed! 

"The Walking Dead" season premiere Sun, Oct. 14 at 9 p.m on AMC  


The Office:  I LOVE THIS SHOW! If you haven't seen all of the other seasons, I advise you to go do so now! Steve Carell (40 year old virgin, Despicable Me) is hilarious in this show and despite this being the last season, it is promising to go out with a BANG!

"The Office" returns for its final season Sept 20, at 9 p.m on NBC

I hope everyone enjoys these shows, and the remainder of their break!

-L.U.J

No comments:

Post a Comment