Tuesday, September 11, 2012

AMET University Reviews



I am a "AMET University" student doing engineering and I am willing to provide a genuine review about the university. So far our University is far better than many other marine colleges and universities. My statement is not just because I study there. There lot of positive reasons behind the AMET University review.

There are often many negative comments about the university placement. Regarding placement my seniors have placed in many respected shipping companies like Kline, Schulte, AMETҀs in house place etc. Our engineering department conducts competitions in all fields and the students are multi-talented.

AMET University is rated as the no. 1 University in India regarding marine related courses and training. You can confirm the facts which I had mentioned above my checking the newspaper articles in English and Tamil dailies.  
Generally, people give bad reviews about a organization or a service because they are not a part of it and they had nothing do with it. Most of the negative reviews are left by people who are jealous about the university standards since they cannot find faults in the overall management. 

It is very hard to write every positive thing here. 

Your life is in your hand, make your wise decision today!

No comments:

Post a Comment