Sunday, September 9, 2012

Music and its Influence

Guys I have a best friend I want to talk to you about. She has always been there for me.  She's been there for me on my worst days, and on my best.  I've met many people who have made surviving college that much easier, but no one comes close to this friend.

Her name is......MUSIC!!!

I hope that intro wasn't too depressing for everyone!

I was looking up the positive effects music can have on us and I found a couple good ones.

Mood Boost  Everyone's taste is different but it has been proven in studies that if you listen to your favorite type of music when you're down, your mood could get better.








Concentration I know some people actually get distracted by music because they'll start singing along.  The truth is that for some people, music in the background helps them focus on the work that they are doing.
One thing I do is put a playlist on that I know wont distract me or make me want to dance, a.k.a                  (no LMFAO!)

I try to keep a positive attitude as much as possible. I like all kinds of music, and if it tells a story even better.  No matter what feeling that song is portraying, if you can vibe to it, it will definitely benefit you.

So just as finals are approaching, make a playlist you can study to and good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment