Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Beauty of Amazon

I've had a couple of posts about how to use your money wisely while in college.

You can check them out HERE & HERE

College itself is expensive, so excess spending should be avoided as much as possible.

Cellphone cases are sold all over the place but some of them can set you back $30 to $50.  That is too much money for a cell phone case.

You guys are in luck, I know of a site that has great cases for cheap!

AMAZON.COM!

Alright so I'm sure all of you have heard of Amazon so online shopping isn't a surprise.



These cases can save you a load of money and I recommend that you buy your next couple of cases there.

My collection has already started!














Saving money now while in college is a great way of getting into the habit of things!
Give amazon.com a try and who knows what you'll find!

Catch you next time,

L.U.J

No comments:

Post a Comment