Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where McFord University does exists?


McFord University is an online university that exists everywhere around the world!
Hello, I am Sabrina Maritz. I am a 37 years old house wife and I recently graduated from McFord University. I completed my masterҀs from McFord University and my majors were in criminal justice, which is one of the most preferred career choice of working adults and students around the globe. I completed my education over technologically advanced, state of the art online classrooms, which are a personalized service from McFord University for its students. Not only that, I also got the guarantee of scoring a job after completing my graduation and it was backed with McFordҀs association with leading distance learning associations of the globe such as USDLA. And it happened; I got a job offer in just 2 weeks of graduation. Today I am happily employed with this magazine in my state.
Two weeks back when I was searching for clues of some news I found out some people questioning about the physical existence of McFord University. I wanted to aware everyone that McFord University is an ONLINE university which has its existence virtually throughout the globe. See the basic reason of existence of online universities is to defy the laws of geographical locations from students who wanted to pursue education over leading global universities. This is so simple, how can an online university have a physical existence. They are at least not like the other fake degree mills that steal money from you and leave you with nothing except disappointment. McFord not only provides accredited degrees but also provides you a guarantee of job placement and also provides you career services, absolutely free of cost. They are also associated with top distance learning associations of the world. If these many reasons are not enough for you to believe that McFord is an accredited and genuine university you should come to me to see how happy I am after my graduation from McFord University or talk to one of McFord University academic consultant who will sort out all your misconceptions and cv confusions about McFord UniversityҀs legitimacy and existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment