Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Greatest Classmate

Everyone has had those classmates that make or break your experience in a classroom.  Whether they are the class clowns or the annoying teacher's pet, a classmate can drive you insane or make the class that much memorable.  Here are five essentials to the greatest classmate.



5 Attributes that make a great classmate

1. Sense of Humor-  The overall environment of a classroom is what makes a class fun and enjoyable.  If you've been lucky you've had a class where there is this one joker who makes it all worth it.  Sometimes though the funny guy is also the rude and insensitive one so if you can find a funny guy without the rudeness then you are in luck. Keep an ear out for the jokes.




2. The "A" kid- I sometimes envy this student, but there is usually that one kid that always, and I mean always gets the highest grade on an assignment.  The "A" student is the one that busts their "kaboose" to get the job done.  It might be in your best interest to become friends with this person, who knows when you'll need a tutor.










Look at those curves
3.The leech- My skin just crawls when I think of this student.  You'll be a great classmate if you ARE NOT THIS STUDENT.  This is the one that comes up to you and says "Hey man did you do the homework assignment? Can I see it to see if we have the same answers?"
I was used to this in High School but man was I surprised in College.  I guarantee that you'll come across at least one of these.  What makes it worse is when the leeches are cute.  All I can think is why? You're so pretty!










4. I got you- This is my favorite! The student that you are already close with.  This is the student that has your back when you aren't there.  This is the student that takes notes for you and covers your back when you are running late for class.  These might be the most memorable because without them who knows if you would have passed the class.












5.Respectful- This might be the most important quality one would like in a classmate.  If you can respect the class you are in then you are worth being respected. Obnoxious students leave a horrible tension in the air that can cause a hostile environment.  I have had many disrespectful classmates and quite frankly they just make fools out of themselves.





-L.U.J

No comments:

Post a Comment