Friday, June 29, 2012

McFord University is a genuine university, I guarantee that!


Hello, I am Cara Stevens and I certify that McFord University is a completely genuine and legitimate university that offers authentic online professional degrees to students across the globe.
Previously I completed a certificate course upon the best practices of shipping industry from McFord University and due to that only I was hired on my current job. I was taught by experts from the shipping industries that have provided real world examples to me which inculcated so much richness in my learning. I was also able to interact with students of diverse nationalities through my online classroom.
After witnessing the credibility the certificate brought me and to my career I decided to enroll in a bachelorҀs degree program in the similar capacity at McFord University. Not only had I enrolled in it but I also completed it with flying colors. Soon after graduation I was offered a new job, on a managerial level. I was so glad that it happened, and the sole reason of this is my bachelorҀs degree from McFord University.
I would also want to inform everyone who is looking for an accredited online degree to opt for McFord University and do not fall for the defamation campaigns running on the internet against McFord University. All of these campaigns are launched by scammers and bogus degree mills who are in a business to lure students in to their degree programs and steal their money through acts of forgeries. All of you must be informed that McFord University is accredited by not only a globally renowned accreditation body but also has memberships of leading distance learning associations. Its valid accreditation status and prestigious associations makes it the best choice of online learners and this is the only reasons these fake degree mills are launching false propaganda's on the internet against McFord University.

No comments:

Post a Comment