Saturday, January 7, 2012

*VERY IMPORTANT, READ.* Closing Note (Midterms)

I know most of you don't really know me, I've kept a pretty good low profile ever since sophomore year for a reason (I'm not going to say why). I just want to thank you guys for helping me make this website popular around school. No one's grade should go down over one bad test. That's why I started giving out study guides. I'm sure you will all do well on all your midterms. I will be making study guides for finals so don't worry.
If I ever said something to hurt you guys I'm sincerely sorry. i want to muster all my empathy together and give you a sincere apology. and though it may only be on a web page and its not nearly as consoling as an apology in person the message is still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment